Sorrento, Italy - Vintage Travel Print
Buy any 2 prints and get the 3rd print FREE! Simply add all 3 prints to cart and get one free.
This stylish vintage travel poster is one of a kind. Perfect for the mid-century modern home, this piece of art will make you want to pack your bags and explore the world.Whether buying this print for yourself or giving as a gift to your favorite traveler, it would also look great in an office, dorm room, or anywhere else where there's a need for adventure!
🚛 Fast and free worldwide shipping.
♻️ Eco-friendly production.
🔒 Guaranteed secure checkout.
• Professionally Giclee printed on premium, heavy-weight 200 gsm matte paper using museum-quality archival inks.
• Orders shipped to The USA and Canada will be printed in inches.
• Orders shipped to the rest of the world will be printed in centimeters.
• Please note that all monitors & printers have slight variations in color, therefore the actual prints may look slightly different than on the screen.
All of our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't absolutely love it, we will refund your money. No questions asked.
We accept returns of undamaged items up to 14 days after delivery. Please be aware that customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
To cut down on waste, prints are individually printed just for you. Please contact us for customization or personalization options.
Normal delivery time is 3-7 business days.
Worldwide Shipping Available!
All orders are shipped in protective packaging and come with tracking information to ensure damage-free transport.
If your order arrives in anything less than perfect condition, please let us know right away and we will refund or replace the damaged piece.
- Orders shipped to The USA and Canada will be printed in inches.
- Orders shipped to the rest of the world will be printed in centimeters.
I now have 4 prints and they look great together.
Came sooner than expected!
Prints look great. As expected.
Very helpful and quick!
I ordered three of the city prints for our work office. I chose the canvas option and I am thrilled with how they look in our kitchen/break room.